- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 27 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Walking tour of Monaco
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
Is this trip for you? SUN-SOAKED. LIVELY. TRENDING.Let's face it. You're heading to Europe for the SUN, the FUN and, well if there's sailing in Greece thrown in the mix - how the hell could you say no? From getting horizontal on beaches of the French Riviera, Kefalonia and Dubrovnik to the cultural icons of Rome, Paris and Berlin (plus some pretty hot Balkan destinations), prepare yourself for the most fun in the sun you've ever had. Guaranteed.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or meet in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
Day 6 : French Riviera including Monaco
Day 7 : French Riviera to Florence, Italy via Pisa
Day 8 : Florence to Rome
Day 9 : Rome
Day 10 : Rome to Sailing in Greece via overnight ferry
Day 11 : Sailing in Greece
Day 12 : Sailing in Greece
Day 13 : Sailing in Greece
Day 14 : Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
Day 15 : Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 16 : Dubrovnik
Day 17 : Dubrovnik to Zadar
Day 18 : Zadar to Venice, Italy via Postojna Cave
Day 19 : Venice
Day 20 : Venice to Munich, Germany
Day 21 : Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 22 : Prague
Day 23 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 24 : Berlin
Day 25 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 26 : Amsterdam
Day 27 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 15 nights in hostels
- 1 night in a hotel upgrade
- 6 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 3 nights sailing in Greece
- 1 night in a cabin on overnight ferry
- 26 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 9 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from 161.80 - 189.60 CHF
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from 390 CHF (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Sea kayaking around the ancient City Walls of Dubrovnik: from 230 HRK
-Game of Thrones tour in Dubrovnik: from €15
-Visit Postojna Cave: from €25
-Gondola ride: from €20
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Summer Fun & Sailing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 185 today.
- Earn US$ 123+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Summer Fun & Sailing tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Summer Fun & Sailing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Summer Fun & Sailing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.