- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience fun, festivities, parades & craic in Dublin on St. Patrick's Day
- See Trinity College, the Monument of Light, Parnell Square and St. Stephen's Green
- Entry to the Guinness Storehouse
The Irish day that captures the world! Dust off your green get-up, prime your palate for Guinness, & get ready for cultural festivities like no other. With your days jam packed with parades, concerts, city explorations and general amok running, you'll be glad to have us sort out your to and from London so you're just left to get in the spirit.
Day 1: London to Dublin - ST Patricks Day 2016 V01
Day 2: Dublin
Day 3: Dublin
Day 4: Dublin to London
- Live it up in hotels every night of the trip in twin or triple-share rooms with your new besties.
- Each morning, you'll wake up to a hot and hearty Irish breakfast on us (hint: black pudding is not a dessert). Spend the rest of the day tasting your way round the city, slurping down stews and munching mashed potatoes.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this St Patricks Day tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this St Patricks Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 12 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
St Patricks Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this St Patricks Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.