- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in London
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING enjoy a guided visit to The Museum of Methodism & John Wesley's House, with a group size of no more than 25 guests
- VISIT Westminster Abbey and St Paul's Cathedral in London, Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and Canterbury Cathedral
- VIEW the Elizabeth Tower and Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace in London and the Magna Carta in Salisbury
England's iconic cathedrals and the ancient site of Stonehenge feature on this spiritual encounter with a land whose religious heritage gave rise to such denominations as Methodism and Anglicanism.
Day 1: Arrive London (6 Nights)
Day 2: London Sightseeing
Day 3: London Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 4: Stonehenge and Salisbury Excursion
Day 5: Canterbury Excursion
Day 6: London At Leisure
Day 7: Depart London
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 6 breakfasts
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spiritual England tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 240 today.
- Save US$ 75+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spiritual England tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 08 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Spiritual England tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spiritual England tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.