- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Wine tasting at Château du Taillan
- Driving tour of Madrid
Fancy ticking off two of Europe’s most popular holiday hotspots? Yeah, we thought so. Say ‘oui’ to Paris, venture to the world-renowned wine region of Bordeaux, then cross over into Spain. Full of Iberian flair, Bilbao and Madrid will have your toes tapping and tummy rumbling. Let’s go!
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Bordeaux
Day 4 : Bordeaux
Day 5 : Bordeaux to Bilbao, Spain
Day 6 : Bilbao to Madrid
Day 7 : Madrid
- 4 nights in hostels
- 2 nights in hotel upgrades
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi.
-Traditional cabaret show in Paris: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €28
-Flamenco show: from €13
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to London and from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Runner tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 45 today.
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Runner tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 10 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Runner tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Runner tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.