- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Dinner at Hofbräuhaus in Berlin
- Canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
Embark on an trip as huge as Caesar’s empire as you explore the magical wonderland that is Europe in winter. Starting in Rome, you’ll venture through Italy, Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany and the Netherlands – experiencing amazing food, culture and landscapes along the way. BYO winter woolies and sense of adventure!
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
Day 6 : Florence to Rome
Day 7 : Rome including Vatican City visit
Day 8 : Rome
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- 13 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics.
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Hungary - Budapest
Dinner cruise on the Danube river in Budapest: from €35
Austria - Vienna
Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra: €40
Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra (dinner included): €62
Germany - Berlin
Third Reich walking tour of Berlin: €12
Street art and nightlife tour of Berlin: €20
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Bike tour of Amsterdam: €14
Please note: prices are subject to change.
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to London and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Parades to Piazzas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Parades to Piazzas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 24 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Parades to Piazzas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Parades to Piazzas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.