- duration 33 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Driving tour of Barcelona
- Visit a traditional French perfumery
- Walking tour of Monaco
Uncover Europe in all its glory and soak up all the culture, cuisine, history and nightlife that you can handle! From grand old capitals to the artistic allure and passion of the Mediterranean, this is the Europe experience of a lifetime - and you’ll never want it to end!
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Bordeaux
Day 4 : Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
Day 5 : San Sebastián to Barcelona, Spain
Day 6 : Barcelona
Day 7 : Barcelona to French Riviera, France
Day 8 : French Riviera
Day 9 : French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 10 : Swiss Alps
Day 11 : Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
Day 12 : Venice
Day 13 : Venice to Florence
Day 14 : Florence to Rome
Day 15 : Rome
Day 16 : Rome to Sailing in Greece
Day 17 : Sailing in Greece
Day 18 : Sailing in Greece
Day 19 : Sailing in Greece
Day 20 : Sailing in Greece to Athens
Day 21 : Athens to Mykonos
Day 22 : Mykonos
Day 23 : Mykonos
Day 24 : Mykonos to Santorini
Day 25 : Santorini
Day 26 : Santorini to Athens
Day 27 : Athens
Day 28 : Athens to Meteora
Day 29 : Meteora to Tirana, Albania
Day 30 : Tirana to Dubrovnik
Day 31 : Dubrovnik
Day 32 : Dubrovnik
Day 33 : Dubrovnik
- -6 nights in hotel upgrades
- 11 nights in hostels
- 6 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 3 nights sailing in Greece
- 5 nights in canvas cabins
- 1 night in a cabin on an overnight ferry
- 32 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 16 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Traditional cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Flamenco show in Barcelona: from €15
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from CHF 161.80 - 189.60
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 390 (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Rafting in the Swiss Alps: from €129
-Gondola ride: from €20
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt: from €21
-Get a personalised trip hoodie: from €32
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Sea kayaking around the ancient City Walls of Dubrovnik: from HRK 230
-Game of Thrones tour in Dubrovnik: from €15
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to London and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Oceanic Empires tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 235 today.
- Save US$ 156+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Oceanic Empires tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 31 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Oceanic Empires tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Oceanic Empires tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.