- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a day on beautiful Sark, the iconic 'Dark Sky Island'
- Explore the only part of the British Isles to be occupied during WWII
- Wander the enchanting island village of Mont SaintMichel
Venture from Great British culture to Gallic charm on this trip from London to Paris, immersing yourself in the Channel Islands' natural beauty and fascinating history along the way. Hear about Guernsey's wartime occupation, uncover Western Europe's best-preserved Neolithic sites in Jersey, enter a bygone world on Sark and admire Saint-Malo's exquisite coastal landscapes.
Day 1 : London
Day 2 : London – Winchester – Dorset
Day 3 : Dorset – Guernsey
Day 4 : Guernsey – Sark – Guernsey
Day 5 : Guernsey
Day 6 : Guernsey – Jersey
Day 7 : Jersey
Day 8 : Jersey – Saint-Malo
Day 9 : Saint-Malo
Day 10 : Saint-Malo – Mont Saint-Michel – Saint-Malo
Day 11 : Saint-Malo – Dinan – Fougères – Laval
Day 12 : Laval – Chartres – Paris
- 11 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation and ferries to Guernsey, Sark, Jersey and Saint-Malo
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to London and from Paris are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this London to Paris via the Channel Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 169+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this London to Paris via the Channel Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
London to Paris via the Channel Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this London to Paris via the Channel Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tour group sizes have been limited to an average group size of 10 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations, transport and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- Book now and relax knowing you are covered under our new COVID-19 Assurance Policy. At no additional cost to you, new bookings are now 100% refundable in the unfortunate event you are diagnosed with COVID-19 or unable to travel due to government-enforced lockdowns prior to your scheduled departure date.