- City sightseeing
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 3 day London underground and bus pass (Zones 1 to 6)
- 24hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass
- 3night hotel stay (all breakfasts included)
Is this trip for me? HASSLE-FREE. ICONIC. EXCITING.We could explain the name, but that would be patronising. Learn your Leicester Square from your Piccadilly Circus as you surf the infamous underground and play 'I, spy' with London's top sights on this whirlwind short break. We've sorted the logistics, so you've got more time to delve deeper. Try the food. Meet new people. Embrace the history. Experience the culture. And make the memories. London is calling.
Day 1 : London, England
Day 2 : London
Day 3 : London
Day 4 : London
- 3 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 3 Breakfasts
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this London Short Break (Classic Plus) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this London Short Break (Classic Plus) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
London Short Break (Classic Plus) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this London Short Break (Classic Plus) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.