- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Indulge your sweet tooth at the worldfamous Pudding Club
- Discover Britain's literary greats at the Beatrix Potter's Hill Top Farm and William Wordsworth's Dove Cottage
- Explore some of Britain's most spectacular regions including the Cotswolds, Snowdonia National Park, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District
Join us on the back-roads for an adventure that delves deep into Britain's history and culture. In England we'll trace the footsteps of writers and poets, while in North Wales and Scotland, our journey will take in spectacular scenery and dramatic castles. Ready to experience it all?
Day 1 : London - Oxford - Cotswolds
Day 2 : Cotswolds - Stratford upon Avon - Cotswolds
Day 3 : Cotswolds - Worcester - Denbighshire
Day 4 : Denbighshire - Snowdonia National Park - Denbighshire
Day 5 : Denbighshire - Liverpool - York
Day 6 : York
Day 7 : York - Castle Howard - Lake District
Day 8 : Lake District
Day 9 : Lake District - Scottish Borders
Day 10 : Scottish Borders - Abbortsford - Rosslyn Chapel - Edinburgh
- 9 nights in boutique accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to London and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Britain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 143 today.
- Save US$ 95+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Britain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Britain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Britain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.