- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Brontë Parsonage Museum, Beatrix Potter's Hill Top Farm and William Wordsworth's home
- Become a dessert connoisseur at the world
- Famous Pudding Club
- Explore the Cotswolds, Snowdonia National Park and the Lake District
This adventure delves deep into Britain's history and culture. In England, we'll trace the footsteps of writers and poets, while in North Wales and Scotland, our journey takes in spectacular scenery and dramatic castles.
Day 1 : London - Oxford - Cotswolds
Day 2 : Cotswolds - Stratford upon Avon - Cotswolds
Day 3 : Cotswolds - Worcester - Denbighshire
Day 4 : Denbighshire - Snowdonia National Park - Denbighshire
Day 5 : Denbighshire - Chester - Haworth - York
Day 6 : York
Day 7 : York - Castle Howard - Lake Distict
Day 8 : Lake District
Day 9 : Lake District - Scottish Borders
Day 10 : Scottish Borders - Abbortsford - Rosslyn Chapel - Edinburgh
- 9 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- 9 nights in boutique accommodation
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Driver Tour Leader
- Any international flights to London and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Britain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Back-Roads Touring. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 149 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 99 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Britain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Britain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.