- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36755
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Paris highlights drive
- Walking tour of Monaco with Trip Leader
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with local guide
- Walking tour of Rome with Trip Leader
- Walking tour of Venice with Trip Leader
- Walking tour of Salzburg with Trip Leader
- Budapest highlights drive
- Walking tour of Kraków with Trip Leader
- Walking tour of Prague with Trip Leader
- Show more
Fast-paced fun with tons of socialising, bucket-list sights and good times all round. Psyched to discover the glorious jumble of lands in Central and Eastern Europe? Ready to share the ride with a mixed bunch of travellers just as pumped as you are? You’re in EXACTLY the right place. From the mazy canals of Venice to the sparkly coastlines of the French Riviera, the ruin bars of Budapest to the Gothic-ness of Prague – your wildest Euro dreams will be well and truly made.
Day 1 : London (England) – Paris (France)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris – Swiss Alps (Switzerland)
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps – French Riviera (France)
Day 6 : French Riviera, including Monaco
Day 7 : French Riviera – Pisa (Italy) – Florence
Day 8 : Florence – Rome
Day 9 : Rome
Day 10 : Rome
Day 11 : Rome – Venice
Day 12 : Venice
Day 13 : Venice – Salzburg (Austria)
Day 14 : Salzburg – Budapest (Hungary)
Day 15 : Budapest
Day 16 : Budapest – Kraków (Poland)
Day 17 : Kraków
Day 18 : Kraków – Prague (Czech Republic)
Day 19 : Prague
Day 20 : Prague – Dresden (Germany) – Berlin
Day 21 : Berlin
Day 22 : Berlin – Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Day 23 : Amsterdam
Day 24 : Amsterdam – London (England)
- 16 nights in hostels
- 7 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 12 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Air-conditioned coach
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- FYI: these are optional activities available locally. Things might change – prices are here to give you a rough idea.
- Parisian cabaret show: from €75
- Seine River cruise: from €10
- Bike tour of Paris: from €30
- Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from 161.80 CHF
- Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from 450 CHF
- Guided tour of Vatican City: from €60
- Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
- Gondola ride in Venice: from €30
- Danube River cruise in Budapest: from €43
- Vodka tasting in Kraków: from 218 PLN
- Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
- Third Reich walking tour: from €12
- Berlin food tour: from €45
- Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €25
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Get Social: Central & Eastern Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 180 today.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Get Social: Central & Eastern Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Get Social: Central & Eastern Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Get Social: Central & Eastern Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- The crew in this tours are trained in COVID-specific hygiene standards and equipped with the skills required to keep every traveller safe.
- Coaches are immaculately cleaned before each trip starts and regularly throughout.
- This trip requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 atleast 14 days before departure, unless you are medically exempt from having the vaccine.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What is the best time to go to Portugal?
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
- How many days should you spend in Portugal?
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?