- Ponder ancient mysteries at Stonehenge.
- Experience the Ring of Kerry, one of the world’s great coastal roads.
- Explore the Roman Bath Museum's 2,000yearold elaborate spas.
- Tour York’s incredible Minster, the largest Gothic cathedral in Northern Europe.
Travel to some of the world’s most magnificent cities and through the magical countryside of Britain and Ireland. This comprehensive journey takes you through rolling farmland and across the Irish Sea, through England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Marvel at the mystery of Stonehenge. Experience a traditional afternoon tea in London. Be mesmerized by the breathtaking landscapes of Ireland’s Ring of Kerry, the rolling hills of the Scottish Borders, and the medieval “shambles” of York. Admire the ancient Roman ruins in elegant Bath. Get acquainted with Britain’s pageantry in the royal cities of Edinburgh and London.
Day 1 : Overnight Flight
Day 2 : Edinburgh, Scotland - Tour Begins
Day 3 : Edinburgh
Day 4 : Edinburgh - Scottish Borders - York, England
Day 5 : York
Day 6 : York - High Speed Train - London
Day 7 : London
Day 8 : London - Stonehenge - Bath - Cardiff, Wales
Day 9 : Cardiff
Day 10 : Cardiff - Waterford, Ireland
Day 11 : Waterford - Blarney - Killarney
Day 12 : Killarney - Ring of Kerry - Killarney
Day 13 : Killarney - Rock of Cashel - Dublin
Day 14 : Dublin
Day 15 : Dublin - Tour Ends
- 13 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel
- Holiday Inn York City Centre
- Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge
- Hilton Cardiff
- Granville Hotel
- Scotts Hotel
- Herbert Park Hotel
- Transport Included
- Guided by Tour Manager/s
- Any international flights to London and from Stratford-upon-Avon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Exploring Britain & Ireland featuring England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 124+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exploring Britain & Ireland featuring England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2022, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Exploring Britain & Ireland featuring England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exploring Britain & Ireland featuring England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- All travelers, including those that are vaccinated, will be required to wear a mask on all forms of public transportation and in situations where masks are required by the country, state, municipality and sites, attractions or venues we visit on tour.
- In hotels, specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests.
- All surfaces will be sanitized often in vehicles, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate.
- Adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing will be ensure by local partners. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
How to travel around Europe cheap?
Bus services like FlixBus and BusAbout offer a convenient means of transport if you wish to move from one city to another within the same country. Although these services do travel between countries, they might not be the best choice due to a longer travel time.
Budget airlines are another great way to get around Europe’s major cities, especially when you want to cut down on travel time between two countries. Keep an eye out and you might be able to snag tickets at unbelievable rates. Services like Skyscanner can be of help. Some of the largest budget airlines in the continent are Ryanair, WizzAir, Eurowings, and EasyJet.
Ridesharing services are a godsend for those wishing to immerse themselves in local culture as they offer you the chance to catch a ride with locals along the way. BlaBlaCar is the largest one. The only downside is that it is not always as easy to book a rideshare service as it is to catch a bus or hop on a budget flight.
What is the best travel insurance for Europe?
There are dozens of insurance companies offering travel insurance, which can make it difficult for you to choose the right one.
There are a number of things that you should be aware of while purchasing travel insurance. If it is comprehensive medical insurance plans that you are interested in, make sure to find out what all the plan covers. If you are concerned about certain scenarios, then check out customizable travel insurance policies and find out if the provider can cover you for those situations. You also need to determine if there are reasonable coverage limits. Check deductibles and compensation limits in the insurance policy for this.
While insurance is important, it is mostly a safeguard against emergencies. If you are on a budget, you can go with the second- or even third-best option and prioritize getting your money’s worth instead of purchasing the most comprehensive coverage.