- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
- Walking tour of Rome
So your boss only gave you two weeks leave? Lucky for you this firecracker of a Euro trip fits so perfectly into 14 days it’s almost too good to be true. Get a taste of Europe with the big-gun cities, the bucket-list items and alllllll the carb-loaded, cheese-topped, sugar-filled delights that only Europe can deliver. There’s not really a better introduction to Europe than this.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
Day 6 : Florence to Rome
Day 7 : Rome
Day 8 : Rome to Venice
Day 9 : Venice to Munich, Germany
Day 10 : Munich to Berlin
Day 11 : Berlin
Day 12 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 13 : Amsterdam
Day 14 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 8 nights in hostels
- 5 nights in bungalows at European campsites.
- 13 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Traditional cabaret show: €65
Seine river cruise: €10
Bike tour of Paris: €30
Swiss Alps (Lauterbrunnen), Switzerland
Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): CHF 161.80 - 189.60
Skydiving: CHF 390 (plus €50 deposit)
Scenic helicopter ride: CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
Tickets for the Schilthorn cable car: CHF 79
Visit a Swiss watch shop
Gondola ride: €20
Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: €21-32
Guided tour of Vatican City: €45
Third Reich walking tour: €12
Bike tour of Amsterdam: €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Wonder tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 58 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Wonder tour. You can cancel the tour up to 43 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 42 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 08 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Wonder tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Wonder tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.