- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Paris
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
- Walking tour of Rome
Is this trip for you? Iconic. Whirlwind. Awesome. So your boss only gave you two weeks leave? Lucky for you this firecracker of a Euro trip fits so perfectly into 14 days it's almost too good to be true. Get a taste of Europe with the big-gun cities, the bucket-list items and alllllll the carb-loaded, cheese-topped, sugar-filled delights that only Europe can deliver. There's not really a better introduction to Europe than this.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
Day 6 : Florence to Rome
Day 7 : Rome
Day 8 : Rome to Venice
Day 9 : Venice to Munich, Germany
Day 10 : Munich to Berlin
Day 11 : Berlin
Day 12 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 13 : Amsterdam
Day 14 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 8 nights in hostels
- 5 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 13 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from CHF 161.80 - 189.60
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 390 (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Gondola ride down the Grand Canal: from €20
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Wonder tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Wonder tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
European Wonder tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Wonder tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.