- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- ORIENTATION of Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Innsbruck, Venice and Lucerne
- VISIT St. Peter's Basilica in Rome
- VIEW the canals in Amsterdam, the Golden Roof in Innsbruck, St. Mark's Square in Venice, the ancient sites in Rome, the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne and the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- SEE the Lorelei Rock, the vineyards of Burgundy and the Somme Battlefields
The tring-tring of Dutch bicycles launches your Europe adventure, from picture-perfect Amsterdam and vine-clad hills along the Rhine with its medieval castles, to the open-air museum that is Rome.
Day 1: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
Day 2: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
Day 3: Rhineland – Innsbruck
Day 4: Innsbruck – Venice
Day 5: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
Day 6: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
Day 8: Florence – Lucerne (2 Nights)
Day 9: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
Day 10: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
Day 11: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 12: Paris – London
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host if you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Pick-up if you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel, booked through Trafalgar, or from the London Reception Centre
- 11 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- London airport transfer service is available to purchase. Conditions apply. See airport transfer page for details
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Eurostar high-speed train from London to Brussels
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Whirl tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 104 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Whirl tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Whirl tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.