- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR in Rome, Florence and Paris
- ORIENTATION of Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Munich, Innsbruck, Venice and Lucerne
- VISIT St. Peter's Basilica in Rome and St. Severin Church in Paris
- CRUISE along the canals of Amsterdam and the Rhine River
The tring tring of Dutch bicycles launch your Europe adventure, from picture-perfect Amsterdam and vine-clad hills along the Rhine with its medieval castles, to the magnificent open-air museum that is Rome.
Day 1: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
Day 2: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg – Rhineland
Day 3: Rhineland – Munich – Innsbruck
Day 4: Innsbruck – Venice
Day 5: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
Day 6: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
Day 8: Florence – Lucerne (2 Nights)
Day 9: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
Day 10: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
Day 11: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 12: Paris – London
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host if you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Pick-up and Drop-off if you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel, booked through Trafalgar, or from the London Reception Centre
- 11 hot buffet breakfasts
- 1 lunch (including Be My Guest)
- 2 dinners with local wine
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- London airport transfer service is available to purchase. Conditions apply. See airport transfer page link below for details
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Channel from Calais to Dover
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
- Eurostar high-speed train from London to Brussels
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Whirl tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 102 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 16 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Whirl tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Whirl tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.