- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
- Visit Orvieto
Is this trip for you? CLASSIC. LEISURELY. DIVERSE.
Got three weeks and want a mixed bag of must-see cities, famous icons and fresh AF landscapes? We got you. With two nights in every destination (well, nearly), you’ve got more time to check out the sights and discover the lesser-known gems worth bragging about. Towers, tandem paragliding and tasting – of the beer, pizza, schnitzel and stroopwafels kind, this Topdeck odyssey seriously delivers.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or meet in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy via Pisa
Day 6 : Florence
Day 7 : Florence to Rome via Orvieto
Day 8 : Rome
Day 9 : Rome to Venice
Day 10 : Venice
Day 11 : Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
Day 12 : Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic via Mauthausen
Day 13 : Prague
Day 14 : Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
Day 15 : Berlin
Day 16 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 17 : Amsterdam
Day 18 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 17 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 17 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €80
-Seine river cruise in Paris: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: from CHF 92 (summer only)
-Locally guided tour of the Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Canyoning in the Austrian Alps: from €65 (plus €15 deposit)
-Tandem paragliding in the Austrian Alps: from €144 (plus €24 deposit)
-Skydiving in the Austrian Alps: from €259 (plus €40 deposit)
-Bike hire in the Austrian Alps: from €20
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Odyssey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 176 today.
- Save US$ 117+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Odyssey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 15 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Odyssey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Odyssey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.