- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk (or jog) along the breathtaking River Rhine & spot castles on the German hillside
- Learn how beer steins are crafted
- See the famous Lorelei Rock, where sirens are said to sing their beguiling songs
- Find your morning zen with some morning yoga on the lawns of our exclusive 16th century Chateau
Short on time but want to fit in the best of Europe's icons? Broaden your horizons without compromising on the sightseeing. In 11 days we'll journey through 8 countries and fit in plenty of favourites, including Germany, Amsterdam, France & the Swiss Alps. We'll visit the canals & gable houses of Amsterdam, see the Eiffel tower lit up in a Paris by Night, jet through the canal highways of Venice in a private boat, and enjoy legendary Special Stays at our Austrian Gasthof & Contiki Chateau. Proof that adventures don't have to be epic in length to be epic in scope.
Day 1: London to Amsterdam
Day 2: Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
Day 3: Rhine Valley to Munich
Day 4: Munich to Austrian Tyrol
Day 5: Austrian Tyrol to Venice
Day 6: Venice to Swiss Alps
Day 7: Swiss Alps
Day 8: Swiss Alps to Beaujolais
Day 9: Beaujolais to Paris
Day 10: Paris
Day 11: Paris to London
- 15 Meals: 10 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Horizon tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 86 today.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Horizon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
European Horizon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Horizon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.