- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amsterdam Orientation tour and an excursion to Volendam
- Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist. See the Ramblas, Paseo de Gracia and Gaudi's Sagrada Familia Cathedral
- Biarritz Visit this seaside resort
- Bordeaux Orientation of the city
Encounter centuries of heritage as you travel to Europe's top historical sites. See Joan of Arc's battlegrounds and the birthplace of Mozart, with visits to the glamorous seaside capitals of Barcelona, Biarritz and the French Riviera.
Day 1: London – Paris (2 Nights)
Day 2: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Paris – Bordeaux (1 Night)
Day 4: Bordeaux – Biarritz – Pamplona (1 Night)
Day 5: Pamplona – Madrid (2 Nights)
Day 6: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Madrid – Barcelona (2 Nights)
Day 8: Barcelona Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 9: Barcelona – French Riviera (2 Nights)
Day 10: French Riviera and Free Time
Day 11: French Riviera – Monaco – Pisa – Florence (1 Night)
Day 12: Florence – Rome (2 Nights)
Day 13: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 14: Rome – Venice (2 Nights)
Day 15: Venice Orientation and Free Time
Day 16: Venice – Vienna (2 Nights)
Day 17: Vienna Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 18: Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck (1 Night)
Day 19: Innsbruck – Liechtenstein – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
Day 20: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
Day 21: Lucerne Region – Heidelberg – Rhineland (1 Night)
Day 22: Rhineland – Rhine Cruise – Amsterdam (2 Nights)
Day 23: Amsterdam Orientation and Excursion to Volendam
Day 24: Amsterdam – London
- The services of a Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off if you stay at the Costsaver recommended London hotel booked through Costsaver or from the London Reception Centre
- 23 Breakfasts
- 8 Three-course dinners
- London airport transfers are available to purchase, conditions apply. See airport transfer page.
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Return ferry from Dover to Calais
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Heritage tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 120+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Heritage tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 06 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Heritage tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Heritage tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.