- Walking tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Walking tour of Monaco
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
Is this trip for you? IN-DEPTH. DIVERSE. CLASSIC. Q: how do I see the best bits of Europe in under a month - with enough time to get under the skin of each culture-filled, carb-laden and life-affirming destination. A: this, right here. From foodie capitals Berlin and Florence, to the mind-blowing Alps (Swiss AND Austrian) and the show-pleasers Paris, Rome and Amsterdam thrown in the mix - you've got two nights in nearly every destination, plus all the inclusions you actually want. It's time to getaway.
Would do it all over again.”
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
Day 6 : French Riviera including Monaco visit
Day 7 : French Riviera to Florence, Italy via Pisa
Day 8 : Florence
Day 9 : Florence to Rome via Orvieto
Day 10 : Rome
Day 11 : Rome
Day 12 : Rome to Venice
Day 13 : Venice
Day 14 : Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
Day 15 : Austrian Alps to Prague, Czech Republic via Mauthausen
Day 16 : Prague
Day 17 : Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
Day 18 : Berlin
Day 19 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 20 : Amsterdam
Day 21 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 15 nights in hostels
- 4 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 1 night in a 'gasthof'
- 20 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from 161.80 - 189.60 CHF
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from 390 CHF (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Gondola ride: from €20
-Canyoning in Austria: from €65 (plus €15 deposit)
-Tandem paragliding in Austria: from €144 (plus €24 deposit)
-Skydiving in Austria: from €259 (plus €40 deposit)
-Mountain bike hire in Austria: from €20
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from CZK 800
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Getaway tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Getaway tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
European Getaway tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Getaway tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.