- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Amsterdam See the historic city centre
- Cologne View the Gothic cathedral
- Dover See the White Cliffs
- Florence Enjoy panoramic views from Piazzale Michelangelo. See Piazza Santa Croce
Get out of that armchair and experience the beauty of Europe with her centuries-old history, vibrant cities and splendid landscapes. You'll tick so many bucket-list boxes on this tour which takes you from London to Amsterdam, Munich, the canals of Venice and St Mark's Square, Rome, the Swiss Alps, and Paris.
Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
Day 2: London Free Day
Day 3: London Amsterdam (1 Night)
Day 4: Amsterdam Cologne Rhineland (1 Night)
Day 5: Rhineland Innsbruck (1 Night)
Day 6: Innsbruck Venice (1 Night)
Day 7: Venice Rome (2 Nights)
Day 8: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 9: Rome Florence (1 Night)
Day 10: Florence Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
Day 11: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
Day 12: Lucerne Region Paris (2 Nights)
Day 13: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 14: Depart Paris
- The services of a Local Host at your London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 13 Breakfasts
- 4 Three-course dinners
- London airport transfers are available to purchase, conditions apply. See airport transfer page.
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Ferry from Dover to Calais
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to London and from Paris are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 203 today.
- Save US$ 64+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure.Travel Insurance
European Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.