- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amsterdam See the historic city centre
- Cologne View the cathedral
- Dover See the White Cliffs
- Innsbruck View the Golden Roof and Hofburg
Roll up your sleeves for an adventure-filled encounter with Europe. This 13-day journey will see you expand your mind in free-thinking Amsterdam, crane your neck to see the towering spires of Prague and kick back on the canals of Venice. A particular highlight is your romantic cruise down the Rhine where fairy tales come to life and medieval castles reveal a time of feuding lords surveying their kingdoms. Be a part of your own story as you wind your way through Europe with new friends.
Day 1: London – Amsterdam (2 Nights)
Day 2: Amsterdam Orientation and Free Time
Day 3: Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhineland (1 Night)
Day 4: Rhineland – Nuremberg – Prague (2 Nights)
Day 5: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 6: Prague – Regensburg – Munich (1 Night)
Day 7: Munich – Innsbruck – Venice (2 Nights)
Day 8: Venice Orientation and Free Time
Day 9: Venice – Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
Day 10: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
Day 11: Lucerne Region – Paris (2 Nights)
Day 12: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 13: Paris – London
- The services of a Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off if you stay at the Costsaver recommended London Hotel booked through Costsaver or from the London Reception Centre
- 12 Breakfasts
- 4 Three-course dinners
- London airport transfers are available to purchase, conditions apply. See airport transfer page.
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Return ferry from Dover to Calais
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Adventures tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Adventures tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
European Adventures tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Adventures tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.