- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Amsterdam See the historic city centre
- Cologne View the cathedral
- Dover See the White Cliffs
- Innsbruck View the Golden Roof and Hofburg
Roll up your sleeves for an adventure-filled encounter with Europe. This exciting journey will see you expand your mind in free-thinking Amsterdam, crane your neck to see the towering spires of Prague and kick back on the canals of Venice. A particular highlight is your romantic cruise down the Rhine where fairy tales come to life and medieval castles reveal a time of feuding lords surveying their kingdoms. Make each day your own story as you wind your way through Europe with new friends.
Day 1: London Amsterdam (2 Nights)
Day 2: Amsterdam orientation and free time
Day 3: Amsterdam Cologne Rhineland (1 Night)
Day 4: Rhineland Nuremberg Prague (2 Nights)
Day 5: Prague sightseeing and free time
Day 6: Prague Regensburg Munich (1 Night)
Day 7: Munich Innsbruck Venice (2 Nights)
Day 8: Venice orientation and free time
Day 9: Venice Lucerne Region (2 Nights)
Day 10: Lucerne orientation and free time
Day 11: Lucerne Region Paris (2 Nights)
Day 12: Paris sightseeing and free time
Day 13: Depart Paris
- 12 Breakfasts
- 4 Three-course dinners
- The services of a Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Pick-up and drop-off if you stay at the Costsaver recommended London Hotel booked through Costsaver or from the London Reception Centre
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- London airport transfers are available to purchase, conditions apply. See airport transfer page.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Return ferry from Dover to Calais
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this European Adventures tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this European Adventures tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
European Adventures tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this European Adventures tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.