- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Walking tour of Monaco
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Visit Orvieto
Is this trip for you? CAPTIVATING. DIVERSE. EXCITING.Like the name suggests – this one’s all about uncovering the REAL Europe. Paris’s bustling boulevards and Berlin’s buzzing nightlife, mixed with the ‘holy sh*t’ scenery of the Swiss Alps and drool-worthy food of Florence. Add a pinch of Croatia’s beaches and a teaspoon of the Czech culture, and you’ve got yourself one delicious recipe for adventure. Pack your bags. This Euro-trip has your name all over it.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
Day 6 : French Riviera including Monaco visit
Day 7 : French Riviera to Florence, Italy via Pisa
Day 8 : Florence
Day 9 : Florence to Rome via Orvieto
Day 10 : Rome
Day 11 : Rome
Day 12 : Rome to Venice
Day 13 : Venice
Day 14 : Venice to Pula, Croatia
Day 15 : Pula to Ljubljana, Slovenia via Postojna Cave
Day 16 : Ljubljana to Salzburg, Austria via Lake Bled
Day 17 : Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic via Mauthausen
Day 18 : Prague
Day 19 : Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
Day 20 : Berlin
Day 21 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 22 : Amsterdam
Day 23 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 22 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 22 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €80
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: from CHF 92 (summer only)
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Visit Postojna Cave: from €25
-Food tour of Ljubljana: from €30
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Europe Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 203 today.
- Save US$ 135+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Europe Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 10 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Europe Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Europe Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.