- Walking tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Walking tour of Monaco
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Visit Orvieto
Is this trip for you? CAPTIVATING. DIVERSE. EXCITING.Like the name suggests - this one's all about uncovering the REAL Europe. Paris's bustling boulevards and Berlin's buzzing nightlife, mixed with the 'holy sh*t' scenery of the Swiss Alps and drool-worthy food of Florence. Add a pinch of Croatia's beaches and a teaspoon of the Czech culture, and you've got yourself one delicious recipe for adventure. Pack your bags. This Euro-trip has your name all over it.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
Day 6 : French Riviera including Monaco visit
Day 7 : French Riviera to Florence, Italy via Pisa
Day 8 : Florence
Day 9 : Florence to Rome via Orvieto
Day 10 : Rome
Day 11 : Rome
Day 12 : Rome to Venice
Day 13 : Venice
Day 14 : Venice to Pula, Croatia
Day 15 : Pula to Ljubljana, Slovenia via Postojna Cave
Day 16 : Ljubljana to Salzburg, Austria via Lake Bled
Day 17 : Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic via Mauthausen
Day 18 : Prague
Day 19 : Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
Day 20 : Berlin
Day 21 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 22 : Amsterdam
Day 23 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 22 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 22 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €80
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: from CHF 92 (summer only)
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Visit Postojna Cave: from €25
-Food tour of Ljubljana: from €30
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Europe Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 175 today.
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Europe Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Europe Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Europe Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.