- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 10 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-38274
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Take in the splendour of Paris, visit Eiffel Tower and Louvre, enjoy fantastic cable ride in Swiss Alps, explore beautiful Lucerne, take a gondola ride in Venice and discover the ancient majesty of Rome.
Day 1: London
Day 2: Paris
Day 3: Paris
Day 4: Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Venice
Day 7: Venice
Day 8: Rome
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome
- 4 star design Hotels (9nights).
- Complimentary breakfasts in some hotels.
- London City tour with local guide, see Westminster Abbey, St.Pauls Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, the Tower of London, the House of Parliament, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
- City Tour in Paris with local guide.
- Guided tour to Louvre museum.
- Rome City tour with local guide.
- A local English speaking guide will meet you at each city for all sightseeing tours and activities
- London Eye tour.
- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, the Champs-Élysées, and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Check out Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Mount Titlis and Lucerne Day Tour from Zurich.
- Venice gondola tour.
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & Piazza Navona.
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City.
- International flights.
- City tax.
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES:Tower of London Tour - 70 EUR
- Moulin Rouge Cabaret ticket - from 100-210 EU
- Zurich Lindt museum ticket - 20 EUR
- Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica tour - 80 EUR
- Murano and Burano Boat Tour with Glass Factory Visit - 30 EUR
- Vatican Museums and Sistine chapel tour - 50 EUR
- Rome: Pasta & Tiramisu Workshop with Dinner - 100 EUR
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Europe Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 92 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 91 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 August 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 91 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Europe Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Europe Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Participation in this tour is eligible for 18 years old adult. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire journey.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What is the best month to visit Italy?
The best time to visit Italy is between the months of April and June as well as from September to October. The weather on the Italian Peninsula during these months is ideal for going out on sightseeing tours, hiking, and exploring treasures stretching from Palermo to the lagoons of Venice. Traveling to Italy during July and August is avoided by many because of the summer heat and crowds, while the period between November to March sees the fewest visitors in big cities. However, these months coincide with the prime skiing season in the Alps, while southern parts of Italy, such as Sicily, remain relatively warm during this time of year. Find more information here.
- Will I need a visa to travel to Italy?
Is an Italian holiday expensive? How do the ATMs work in Italy? What is the currency of Italy?
While it is true that Italy is not an expensive destination, it is not exactly a budget destination either. Your vacation funds will go much further in Italy than they would in Scandinavia or the UK, with daily budgets of around USD150 per person sufficient for mid-range travelers who do not want to miss out on any of the country’s most important sights. Most banks have ATM machines (called bancomat) with English language options. All you need to do is look for the US or the UK flag. Plus, most machines accept both Visa and Mastercard. Please keep in mind that you will withdraw your cash in euros, with EUR1 slightly more than its USD equivalent.
Is English spoken in Italy? Should I learn communication phrases in Italy?
It was not too long ago that finding anyone who spoke English in Italy was an ordeal. This is not the case anymore. Most people in the cities have some understanding of the language, although numbers decrease as you move further into the countryside. Therefore, it is better to know a few basic phrases in Italian (per favore means please and grazi means thank you) if you are heading for the country. This will not only make your stay in the country easier but also ensure that you show respect to the people and their culture.