- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Walking tour of Amsterdam
- Walking tour of Munich
- Walking tour of Venice
Essential. Vital. The must-dos. The unmissables. Whatever you call those bits of Europe that you just HAVE to explore, you can rely on our fast-paced Essential Europe trip to properly school you in them. We're talking Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Paris... the big guns. But that isn't all - this trip also swings by the likes of quaint little Heidelberg and lakeside stunner Lucerne. What a mix, right? Quick maths: take two weeks, turn them into something special.
A really wonderful experience for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment, however, if you would much prefer to get engrossed in culture/history, maybe look into a longer trip.”
Day 1 : London, England to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 2 : Amsterdam
Day 3 : Amsterdam to Heidelberg, Germany
Day 4 : Heidelberg to Munich
Day 5 : Munich to Venice, Italy
Day 6 : Venice to Rome
Day 7 : Rome including Vatican City visit
Day 8 : Rome to Florence
Day 9 : Florence to Lucerne, Switzerland
Day 10 : Lucerne to Paris, France
Day 11 : Paris
Day 12 : Paris to London, England
- 11 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 11 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Bike tour in Amsterdam: €14
Italy - Rome
Guided tour of Vatican City: €45
Italy - Venice
Personalised Topdeck group shirts & hoodies: €21 - €32
France - Paris
Traditional cabaret show in Paris: €65
Scenic river cruise on the Seine: €10
Bike tour of Paris: €32
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 65+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.