- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Paris
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
- Walking tour of Rome
- Walking tour of Venice
Is this trip for me? MIND-BLOWING. GLITTERING. EXTENSIVE. Scrolling for a winter journey through iconic European cities steeped in history, dripping in romance and dotted with jaw-dropping sites? You can stop now. This 21-day discovery takes in the splendour of Paris, the ancient majesty of Rome and the ultra-hip atmosphere of Berlin - adding the wonders of Ljubljana, Budapest and Prague for good measure. Not to mention your awesome AF Trip Leader giving you expert tips and all the inside knowledge along the way. This? This is how you discover the REAL Europe - winter-style.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
Day 6 : Florence to Rome
Day 7 : Rome
Day 8 : Rome
Day 9 : Rome to Venice
Day 10 : Venice
Day 11 : Venice to Ljubljana, Slovenia via Lake Bled
Day 12 : Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
Day 13 : Budapest
Day 14 : Budapest to Vienna, Austria
Day 15 : Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic via Mauthausen
Day 16 : Prague
Day 17 : Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
Day 18 : Berlin
Day 19 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 20 : Amsterdam
Day 21 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 20 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 20 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Parisian cabaret show: from €80
- Seine river cruise: from €10
- Bike tour of Paris: from €30
- Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: from CHF 64
- Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
- Get a personalised trip T
- shirt or hoodie: from €21
- Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra: from €40
- Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra (dinner included): from €62
- Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
- Third Reich walking tour: from €12
- Berlin food tour: from €35
- Red Light District show: from €30
- Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Winter tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 127+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Winter tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Winter tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Winter tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.