- Walking tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 35 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Visit to Loire Valley
- Orientation tour of Bordeaux
- Wine tasting at Chateau du Taillan
Is this trip for you? HUGE | FAR-REACHING | UNFORGETTABLEThis? It's basically the OG of Europe trips. 35 mind-blowing, jaw-dropping days of pure unadulterated Europe-ness. Take 17 countries, the sun-bleached coastlines of the Adriatic, the dizzying mountain peaks of the Swiss Alps and cities that have straight-up shaped the world's history. Discover Europe, discover yourself along the way. It's a win-win.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Bordeaux via Loire Valley
Day 4 : Bordeaux to Carcassonne
Day 5 : Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
Day 6 : Barcelona
Day 7 : Barcelona to French Riviera, France
Day 8 : French Riviera including Monaco
Day 9 : French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 10 : Swiss Alps
Day 11 : Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
Day 12 : Venice
Day 13 : Venice to Florence, via Pisa
Day 14 : Florence to Rome
Day 15 : Rome
Day 16 : Rome
Day 17 : Rome to Corfu, Greece via overnight ferry
Day 18 : Corfu
Day 19 : Corfu
Day 20 : Corfu
Day 21 : Corfu to Tirana, Albania
Day 22 : Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
Day 23 : Dubrovnik
Day 24 : Dubrovnik to Zadar
Day 25 : Zadar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
Day 26 : Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
Day 27 : Budapest
Day 28 : Budapest to Vienna, Austria
Day 29 : Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic via Mauthausen
Day 30 : Prague
Day 31 : Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
Day 32 : Berlin
Day 33 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 34 : Amsterdam
Day 35 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 33 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 1 night in a cabin on an overnight ferry
- 34 Breakfasts
- 11 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €80
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Visit Château de Chambord: from €10
-Flamenco show in Barcelona: from €15
-Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: from CHF 92 (summer only)
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Sea kayaking around the ancient City Walls of Dubrovnik: from HRK 230
-Game of Thrones tour in Dubrovnik: from €15
-Food tour of Ljubljana: from €30
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra: from €40
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra (dinner included): from €62
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 292 today.
- Earn US$ 194+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 25 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.