- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Berlin
- Orientation tour of the restored city of Dresden
- Walking tour of Prague
- Driving tour of Vienna
Is this trip for you? HISTORIC. ALTERNATIVE. MAJESTIC. Five incredible countries - each with their own unique allure. Budapest's drama to Vienna's grandeur, Prague's mystery and Berlin's alternative vibes - then there's something-for-absolutely-everyone-Amsterdam. In ten jam-packed days, you'll get under the skin of this unique corner of Western Europe - with a bunch of legends just as stoked to be here as you are. Strap in, this is gonna' be good.
Day 1 : London to Amsterdam, Netherlands (or join in Amsterdam)
Day 2 : Amsterdam
Day 3 : Amsterdam to Berlin, Germany
Day 4 : Berlin
Day 5 : Berlin to Prague, Czech Republic via Dresden
Day 6 : Prague
Day 7 : Prague to Vienna, Austria via Mauthausen
Day 8 : Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
Day 9 : Budapest
Day 10 : Budapest
- 9 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- 9 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to London and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Democracy Road tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 81 today.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Democracy Road tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Democracy Road tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Democracy Road tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.