- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Visit the Pont du Gard
- Driving tour of Barcelona
- Visit a traditional perfumery in the French Riviera
From effortlessly chic Paris to the glam French Riviera, the casinos of Monaco and the mighty Rome, this trip packs enough culture and couture to knock your (designer) socks off. Grab your sunglasses and get ready to explore!
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Avignon, France
Day 6 : Avignon to Barcelona, Spain
Day 7 : Barcelona
Day 8 : Barcelona to French Riviera, France
Day 9 : French Riviera
Day 10 : French Riviera to Florence, Italy
Day 11 : Florence to Rome
Day 12 : Rome
Day 13 : Rome
- -12 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 12 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi.
-Traditional cabaret show: from €80
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: from CHF 92
-Flamenco show in Barcelona: from €15
-Tapas tour of Barcelona: from €30
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to London and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Culture and Couture tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 120 today.
- Save US$ 80+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Culture and Couture tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 10 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Culture and Couture tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Culture and Couture tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.