- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Driving tour of Barcelona
- Walking tour of Monaco
- Walking tour of Venice
Is this trip for you? FUN. INDULGENT. GENUINE.Classic. Definition? Something that’s been judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and most outstanding of its kind. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves. From the City of Love to The Eternal City – you’ll discover the quality coastlines, high-calibre mountain ranges, distinctive culture and superior cuisines of Europe. And in classic Topdeck fashion, you’ll have a bunch of legends to share the ride.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Bordeaux
Day 4 : Bordeaux to San Sebastián, Spain
Day 5 : San Sebastián to Barcelona
Day 6 : Barcelona
Day 7 : Barcelona to French Riviera, France
Day 8 : French Riviera including Monaco visit
Day 9 : French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 10 : Swiss Alps
Day 11 : Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
Day 12 : Venice
Day 13 : Venice to Florence via Pisa
Day 14 : Florence to Rome
Day 15 : Rome
Day 16 : Rome
- 8 nights in hostels
- 1 night in a hotel
- 6 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 15 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Flamenco show in Barcelona: from €15
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from 161.80 - 189.60 CHF
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from 390 CHF (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Gondola ride: from €20
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to London and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Save US$ 83+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 14 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.