- See one of London's finest theatre performances.
- Visit Harrods, London’s most iconic department store.
- See Blenheim Palace adorned for the season.
Immerse yourself in one of the world’s most iconic cities and delve into London’s rich history and culture. See Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey on a city tour. Explore a local market and the culinary treasures of London on a progressive foodie walking tour. Live like a local and hop on “the Tube.” Choose between a performance at a London theatre or afternoon tea. Explore the historic Tower of London with an expert guide. Take a river bus along the River Thames and see the city from a different perspective. Every day in London brings a new adventure, encountering majestic pageantry and grand charm.
Day 1 : Overnight Flight
Day 2 : London, England - Tour Begins
Day 3 : London
Day 4 : London
Day 5 : London - Oxford - Blenheim Palace - London
Day 6 : London
Day 7 : London - Tour Ends
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- DoubleTree by Hilton London - Tower of London
- Transport Included
- Guided by Tour Manager/s
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Christmas in London tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Christmas in London tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 February 2024, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Christmas in London tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Christmas in London tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- All travelers, including those that are vaccinated, will be required to wear a mask on all forms of public transportation and in situations where masks are required by the country, state, municipality and sites, attractions or venues we visit on tour.
- In hotels, specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests.
- All surfaces will be sanitized often in vehicles, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate.
- Adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing will be ensure by local partners. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.