- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go on a pub crawl in Amsterdam
- Enjoy a gondola ride in Venice
- Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops
- Go cruising on the Vltava in Prague
The Bohemian capital of Hungary is on your itinerary next before you head for Vienna, the erstwhile capital of the Habsburg Empire. End your trip in Venice, also referred to as the 'Queen of the Adriatic'. Spend a couple of days in each one of these locations and get plenty of time to explore the major historic sights and landmarks of these places.
You will have a dedicated tour leader by your side throughout the duration of the trip and get the chance to enjoy various exciting activities in destinations you travel to. Enjoy exploring Venice in a gondola. See the stunning architecture of Prague while cruising on the Vltava and relax in a bath house in Budapest and go on a pub crawl in Amsterdam.
Be part of a young, likeminded group of people as you explore some of the most important cities of Europe. For more about this tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: London - Amsterdam
Day 2: Amsterdam, Day 2
Day 3: Amsterdam, Day 3
Day 4: Amsterdam - Berlin
Day 5: Berlin, Day 2
Day 6: Berlin, Day 3
Day 7: Berlin - Prague
Day 8: Prague, Day 2
Day 9: Prague - Budapest
Day 10: Budapest, Day 2
Day 11: Budapest, Day 3
Day 12: Budapest - Vienna
Day 13: Vienna - Venice
Day 14: Venice, Day 2
Day 15: Venice departure
- All transport between cities, including Eurostar train tickets to & from London & Interrail or Eurail passes if required. Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels
- Activities included in the itinerary
- A free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar. Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability)
- A dedicated team leader throughout the duration of the trip
- Pre-trip night in London
- Extra night in Venice
- Most meals
- Flight tickets
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDue to age restrictions in some hostels, you must be 18-35 years old to take part in this trip. You must also be fit and able to carry your own luggage.