- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore London, Edinburgh, the Isle of Skye, Dublin and Cobh with a Local Specialist
- Discover York, Glasgow, Chester, Galway, Cork, Cardiff, Bath and Plymouth
- Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace in StratforduponAvon, Edinburgh Castle, Isle of Skye, the Necropolis in Glasgow, the Guinness Storehouse, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Blarney Castle to kiss the stone, the Waterford Crystal Showroom, the Roman Baths in Bath, Glastonbury Abbey, the fishing village of Polperro and the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge
- View Eilean Donan Castle, the battlefield of Culloden, Anne Hathaway's thatched cottage, York Minster and the Mayflower Steps in Plymouth
Dive right into history, culture and spectacular scenery on this immersive England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales trip. Step in the shoes of Highland warriors, 12th-century monks and welcoming, warm Irish locals who'll share the beauty and stories of their islands just for you.
Day 1: Welcome to London
Day 2: Discover Historic London
Day 3: Journey to Stratford-upon-Avon and on to York
Day 4: Continue through Northumberland to Edinburgh
Day 5: Discover Enchanting Edinburgh
Day 6: Venture into the Scottish Highlands
Day 7: Explore the Isle of Skye
Day 8: Onwards to Loch Lomond and Glasgows Rich Legacy
Day 9: Through the Lake District to Liverpool
Day 10: Across the Irish Sea to Dublin
Day 11: Admire Dublins Iconic Sights
Day 12: On to Galway and Limerick
Day 13: Circle the Ring of Kerry and on to Cork
Day 14: The Sights of Blarney, Waterford and Wexford
Day 15: Ferry across to Cardiff
Day 16: Enjoy Bath, Glastonbury and Plymouth
Day 17: A Day Exploring Coastal Villages
Day 18: Journey to Prehistoric Stonehenge and return to London
Day 19: Cheerio London
- The services of a Brendan Vacations Local Host at your London hotel
- The services of a Brendan Vacations Local Host if you stay at Brendan Vacations's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 18 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Return ferry across the Irish Sea between Wales and Ireland
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Britain and Ireland Panorama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 156+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Britain and Ireland Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Britain and Ireland Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Britain and Ireland Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.