- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bath Visit the Georgian spa town
- Belleek Visit the Belleek Pottery Centre
- Blarney Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Boyle View the Cistercian Abbey
Go behind the scenes on an exploration of all the highlights of Great Britain and Ireland, from the haunt of Shakespeare to Edinburgh's medieval allure, the sweeping Cliffs of Moher to England's celebrated Lake District. Come face-to-face with the legacies of the Vikings, Romans and Normans, witness the sites of great tragedies and triumphs, and keep a keen eye out for an elusive monster hidden in a famous loch.
Day 1: London Stratford-upon-Avon York Bradford (1 Night)
Day 2: Bradford Edinburgh (Airth) (2 Nights)
Day 3: Edinburgh sightseeing and free time
Day 4: Edinburgh (Airth) St. Andrews Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
Day 5: Scottish Highlands excursion
Day 6: Scottish Highlands Glasgow (1 Night)
Day 7: Glasgow Gretna Green Lake District Wrexham (1 Night)
Day 8: Wrexham Chester Dublin (2 Nights)
Day 9: Dublin sightseeing and free time
Day 10: Dublin Boyle Co. Donegal (2 Nights)
Day 11: County Donegal excursion
Day 12: Co. Donegal Galway Cliffs of Moher Shannon (1 Night)
Day 13: Shannon Dingle Peninsula Co. Kerry (1 Night)
Day 14: Co. Kerry Blarney Waterford (1 Night)
Day 15: Waterford Cardiff (1 Night)
Day 16: Cardiff Bath Windsor London
- The services of a Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Pick-up and drop-off if you stay at the Costsaver recommended London hotel booked through Costsaver or from the London Reception Centre
- 15 Breakfasts
- 5 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- London airport transfers are available to purchase. Conditions apply. See airport transfer page.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Ferry across the Irish Sea from Wales to Ireland and return
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Britain and Ireland Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 133 today.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Britain and Ireland Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Britain and Ireland Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Britain and Ireland Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.