- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bath Visit the Georgian spa town
- Belfast See Belfast City Hall and Queen's University
- Cardiff See the Principality Stadium and view Cardiff Castle
- Dublin Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral, the glorious Georgian Squares and Trinity College
The best of Britain and Ireland is served up on this 10-day adventure crisscrossing five different countries. See landscapes that have inspired poetry, medieval monuments to God and stony fortresses that housed royals, soldiers and important artefacts. You'll wind your way through the Yorkshire Dales, wander down Edinburgh's Royal Mile and discover a bit of the craic in Dublin, before discovering fine crystal in Waterford, Celtic tales and a fairy-tale castle or two complete your journey.
Day 1: London Stratford-upon-Avon York Bradford (1 Night)
Day 2: Bradford Lake District Gretna Green Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 3: Edinburgh excursion
Day 4: Glasgow Belfast Dublin (2 Nights)
Day 5: Dublin sightseeing and free time
Day 6: Dublin Kilkenny Waterford (1 Night)
Day 7: Waterford Cardiff (1 Night)
Day 8: Cardiff Bath Windsor London
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Three-course dinners
- The services of a Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- London airport transfers are available to purchase. Conditions apply. See airport transfer page.
- An expert Travel Director and professional driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Ferry across the Irish Sea from Scotland to Northern Ireland and Ireland to South Wales
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Britain and Ireland Delight tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Britain and Ireland Delight tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Britain and Ireland Delight tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Britain and Ireland Delight tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.