- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bath Visit the Georgian spa town
- Belfast See Belfast City Hall and Queen's University
- Cardiff See the Principality Stadium and view Cardiff Castle
- Dublin Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral, the glorious Georgian Squares and Trinity College
Explore the cultural diversity and breathtaking countryside of Britain and Ireland with their imposing city spires, wild Highland landscapes and such highlights as the idyllic Lake District, Edinburgh Castle, Dublin's Trinity College and Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace, all en route.
Day 1: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York – Bradford
Day 2: Bradford – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 3: Edinburgh Excursion
Day 4: Glasgow – Belfast – Dublin (2 Nights)
Day 5: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 6: Dublin – Kilkenny – Waterford
Day 7: Waterford – Cardiff
Day 8: Cardiff – Bath – Windsor – London
- The services of a Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off if you stay at the Costsaver recommended London hotel booked through Costsaver or from the London Reception Centre
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Three-course dinners
- London airport transfers are available to purchase. Conditions apply. See link below for airport transfer page
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Ferry across the Irish Sea from Scotland to Northern Ireland and Ireland to South Wales
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and a professional driver
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Britain and Ireland Delight tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Britain and Ireland Delight tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Britain and Ireland Delight tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Britain and Ireland Delight tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.