- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Welcome dinner in Liverpool
- Visit Hadrian's Wall
- Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 'City of the Dead' underground tour of Edinburgh
England. The Republic of Ireland. Northern Ireland. Scotland. Wales. Five INCREDIBLE nations all crammed into one teeny corner of the planet. And guess what? Each one is filled to the brim with its own unique cultures, languages, accents, foods and facts. Meaning? You’ll need to enlist the help of a pro to make sense of it all. Lucky for you, we’ve got a few of ‘em on hand. Ready for it?
Always wanted to go overseas”
Day 1 : London to Liverpool, England
Day 2 : Liverpool to York
Day 3 : York to Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 4 : Edinburgh
Day 5 : Edinburgh
Day 6 : Edinburgh to the Scottish Highlands
Day 7 : Scottish Highlands
Day 8 : Scottish Highlands to Glasgow
Day 9 : Glasgow to Belfast, Northern Ireland
Day 10 : Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
Day 11 : Galway
Day 12 : Galway to Dublin
Day 13 : Dublin
Day 14 : Dublin to North Wales, Wales
Day 15 : North Wales to Cardiff
Day 16 : Cardiff to London, England
- 15 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 15 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
UK and Ireland
Visit Alnwick Castle: £11.80
Nightlife tour of Edinburgh: £12
Irish night in Dublin: €40
Visit the Aran Islands: €27
Famous Black Cab Tour of Belfast: £13
Whisky distillery tour: €8
Experience a traditional Spirit of Scotland show: £50
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Britain & Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 158 today.
- Save US$ 105+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Britain & Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 09 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Britain & Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Britain & Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.