- Bespoke tailor-made trip
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
- See the most famous sighst London has to offer
London is BIG. With 9 million locals, 50,000 streets, 30,000 restaurants and 250 museums, how can you ever decide on what to do?! Most people do not want to trawl through a guide book for hours to find the really good stuff, so you don’t have to either. See the capital through the eyes of a Londoner. You will be picked up in a restored classic Mini Cooper and have your very own private local guide to show you the sights and sounds of this great city. See world famous landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, St Pauls Cathedral and The Shard, but also the hidden gems that so often get missed –Street Art in the Leake Street Tunnel, quirky back streets of Covent Garden and local markets like the Borough Farmers Market
- Private, chauffeur driven classic Mini Cooper
- Highly trained local guide
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best Bits of London in a British Classic car tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAll tours to be booked at least 48 hours in advance Subject to availability*Maximum 3 passengers per car, if your party is more than 3 you will travel in multiple cars (24personsmaximum) Not wheelchair accessible if 3 passengers per car, wheel chair accessible only when 2 passengers per car