- Sightseeing tour
- Local culture
- Coffee and tea tour
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bespoke tailormade trip
- Artisan Coffee/tea stop
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
- Street food lunch at a local market
London is vast. You can live in the city for your entire life and still discover something new every single day. Experience a hand-picked selection of the very best London has to offer –whether you are interested in history,fashion, street art, food or the iconic landmarks that London is so well known for, this full day excursion has it all. The trip is fully customisable to your personal interests and includes an artisan coffee stop in the morning and a street food lunch ata local market. You will travel in a lovingly restored classic Mini Cooper with a passionate local guide to really make the city your own
Pick-up available anywhere in Zone 1 Central London, Crowne plaza –The city hotel (rear entrance) Kingscote St London EC4V 6DB
- Private, chauffeur driven classic Mini Cooper
- Highly trained local guide
- Bespoke full day sightseeing experience showing all that London has to offer
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 8 hours Ride in a British Classic Car tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAll tours to be booked at least 48 hours in advance Subject to availability Maximum 3 passengers per car, if your party is more than 3 you will travel in multiple cars (24personsmaximum) Not wheelchair accessible if 3 passengers per car, wheel chair accessible only when 2 passengers per car