- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit one of the top ten best beaches for surfing in the world
- Unwind and relax at the laid back and quiet Gili Gede
- Enjoy the beauty of Lombok’s hidden gem, Selong Beach
- Explore one of the seven pink beaches on the planet
Lombok has great roads with little or no traffic, which makes it perfect for long-distance cycling. During this guided tour, we will travel through small, paved coastal and mountain roads all along the south of the island.
This trip is not technically difficult but requires a good stamina to fully enjoy the 220 km that we will cover in three days. Please note that we can pick you up at the airport in on Day 1 if you were to arrive in one of the first flights of the day. However, the pickup can also be arranged from Mataram or Kuta Beach (the pickup from these two places is scheduled between 7:00 am and 7:30 am). On Day 3, we can drop you off at Lombok airport (ETA 5:00 pm) or Kuta Beach (ETA 5:00 pm).
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Mataram – Dessert Point – Gili Gede
Day 2: Gili Gede – Selong Selanak Beach – Koeta
Day 3: Koeta Beach – Pink Beach
- We can pick you up from Lombok airport if you arrive in one of the first flights on Day 1. The pickup can also be arranged from Mataram or Kuta Beach (7:00 am). Contact us beforehand for more info
- Lombok airport or Koeta town drop-off
- 2 breakfasts & 3 lunches
- A charming, knowledgeable, English-speaking local guide
- Option to rent hardtail bikes (helmets and gloves included) with us
- Three days of fully supported mountain biking with a back up vehicle
- Two nights' accommodation on a double/twin share basis
- Local snacks, fruits & drinking water during the ride
- Single room supplement
- International/domestic airfare
- Indonesia visa fees
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and not included in the tour price. You can book this at an additional cost
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDIFFICULTY Technical: Intermediate (3/5) Physical: Advanced (3.5/5) The riding is not technically advanced, but the distances are quite long and there is a good amount of uphill cycling on Day 2 and Day 3 of the tour. There are a few sections of gravel roads and off-road tracks as well. STYLE Fully supported, touring-style riding. CYCLING CONDITIONS Day 1: 80 km Day 2: 70 km (minimum), 95 km (maximum) Day 3: 70 km You will cycle mostly on paved and sealed roads. Lombok has great roads with little or no traffic which makes it the perfect destination for long-distance cycling and touring. Day 3 of this trip involves large sections of unpaved roads. PICK UP AND DROP OFF Mataram or Senggigi pickup: Between 7:00 am to 7:30 am. Lombok airport pickup: 7:00 am to 8.30 am depending on your flight arrival time. The ride comes to an end on Day 3 with an airport or Kuta Beach drop off at around 6:30 pm. Please note that the drop-off time must be used only for reference since the actual drop-off time depends on a variety of factors. BIKES Well maintained 2019 Polygon Xtrada 7 hardtail mountain bikes.