- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek to the summit of trek of Mt Batur and enjoy the views
- Swim, snorkel and relax after your trek on beautiful Gili Island
- Hike to a spectacular viewpoint over Segara Anak, the crater lake
- Climb to the undulating caldera rim of the Wild Flower Walk
Enjoy spectacular trekking, take in the cultural highlights of Bali and relax on the tropical beaches of the picture perfect Gili Islands. The small island of Lombok is dominated by the spectacular Mount Rinjani (3726m), Indonesia's second highest volcano, semi active and held in awe by the islanders. Trekking through tropical forest and scenic valleys we appreciate the incredible views. This tour includes time to cycle around Ubud and a scenic trek of Mt Batur. We then travel by boat to the tranquil Gili Islands where we can indulge in some snorkelling or just relax on its beautiful beaches. We complete this exciting journey on Lombok.
Day 1 : Arrive into Bali, Indonesia
Day 2 : Ubud by Bike
Day 3 : Hike with the Widya Guna Foundation
Day 4 : Trek Mount Batur
Day 5 : Boat to Lombok, transfer to Senaru
Day 6 : Trek the Foothills of Mount Rinjani
Day 7 : Trek the Crater Rim of Rinjani Volcano
Day 8 : Descend Rinjani, to Teluk Kodek, boat to Gili Air
Day 9 : At leisure on Gili Islands
Day 10 : At leisure on Gili Islands
Day 11 : In Lombok, trip concludes
- Comfortable accommodation on a twin share basis
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 11 only)
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert local bilingual driver
- Boat transfers where required
- Fully supported camping while trekking - tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags and cooking equipment
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as listed in itinerary
- Medical kit
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, postage, alcoholic beverages
- International flights
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Sightseeing and entry fees not listed in the itinerary or listed as optional
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
- Tips and gratitudes
- Bookmundi is partner with World Expeditions. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 75 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 50 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 325 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 29 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali, Rinjani Climb & Gili Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali, Rinjani Climb & Gili Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.