- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Milan art, historical and fashion districts
- Como Lake and Como Hills
- Boat tour to Bellagio
Enjoy the slow life of Como Lake on a boat tour to Bellagio and the magnificent villas of the 19th c and experience an easy trek on the top of Como Hills among nature and stunning views. Discover Milan art, historical and fashion districts onboard of the legendary Tram n.1. Breath the real soul of the fashion capital by sipping a cocktail in the vibrant Navigli district
Day 1: Milan & Aperitif on Navigli
Day 2: Milan Tram Tour
Day 3: Como Lake boat tour
Day 4: Brunate Panoramic Funicular
Day 5: Departure
- 4 nights accommodation in boutique hotel 3* in double room
- Private Guided tour “Navigli walk with aperitif” in Milan
- Private Guided tour “Milan by tram: art, historic and fashion districts”
- Private Guided tour on Como Lake, including boat tickets
- Private Guided tour “Como Lake Panoramas” including funicular tickets
- City tax (to pay on the spot)
- Flights and transportation
- Entrance tickets to Museums, Castles etc if not specified
- Bookmundi is partner with FindYourItaly . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 23 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 97 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 18 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Milan and Como Lake discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Milan and Como Lake discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.