- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Sip cocktails in the vibrant Navigli district
- Learn about Violin making
- Discover small villages and castles
Breath the real soul of the fashion capital by sipping a cocktail in the vibrant Navigli district. Learn about the ancient art of Violin making from a local artisan in Cremona, discover the most genuine side of the Food valley and visit small villages, castles and food producers of Parma.
Meet the local producers of the most excellent Italian products: taste Culatello, Parma ham, Aceto Balsamico, Lambrusco and Valpolicella wines
Day 1: Milan & Aperitif on Navigli
Day 2: Milan-Cremona-Parma
Day 3: Castles of Parma area, Verdi native town & Culatello Ham Tasting
Day 4: Modena Balsamic vinegar tasting- Bologna
Day 5: Bologna walking tour – FICO Eataly World Tour from field to fork
Day 6: Bologna-Mantua -Verona walking tour
Day 7: Garda lake – Valpolicella tasting – Bergamo
Day 8: (Bergamo)-Milano & departure
- 7 nights accommodation in hotel 3* or B&B/countryhouse in double room (1 night in Milan, 2 nights in Parma, 2 nights in Bologna, 1 night in Verona, 1 night in Bergamo)
- Visit to a Balsamic vinegar producer with tasting lunch menu
- Tasting dinner menu in wine shop in Bergamo
- Guided tour “Navigli walk with aperitif” in Milan
- Private guided tour of Parma
- Private guided tour of Bologna
- Private guided tour of Verona
- Visit to a violin maker laboratory in Cremona
- Visit to Soragna castle
- Visit to the Verdi theatre in Busseto
- Visit to a ham producer and tasting
- Visit to Parmigiano Reggiano diary
- Visit and tasting in Valpolicella winery
- City tax (to pay on the spot)
- Flights and transportation
- Entrance tickets to Museums, Castles etc
- Bookmundi is partner with FindYourItaly . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 39 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 165 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Culture and tastes of northern Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Culture and tastes of northern Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.