- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to the Slovenian Alps. See glistening lakes, gorgeous mountains & emerald rivers
- Discover Ljubljana, the greenest capital in Europe, during a sightseeing tour
- Visit the famous Postojna Caves
- Options to try Slovenian delicacies
Join us as we explore the best that Slovenia has to offer while enjoying opportunities to hike or bike through its beautiful landscape. Start your trip from Ljubljana. Visit the famous Postojna Caves and soak up the beauty of Lake Bled. Drive to the heart of Triglav National Park, where Bohinj Lake is located, and ascend to the top of Mt Vogel to enjoy the scenery. You also have the option to go rafting in the Soca River or experience one of most remarkable ziplines in Europe.
With our knowledgeable guides by your side, you will get the chance to meet the locals and learn more about their customs, traditions and way of living. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Arrive in Ljubljana
Day 2: Guided tour of Ljubljana
Day 3: Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle & local delicacies
Day 4: Ljubljana – Bled
Day 5: Bohinj Lake and Triglav National Park
Day 6: Bled – Piran (Slovenian coast)
Day 7: Discover Piran & optional activities
Day 8: Bye bye, Slovenia
- Meals: 8 breakfasts
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels mentioned in the above itinerary or similar on a twin/double room basis
- Transport during the tour as per the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Truffle Hunting & Tasting
- Meet & Greet
- Slovenia visa fees
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe discounted rate for children is only applicable for those less than 12 years of age.