- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 30+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ease yourself into the adventure with easygoing hiking and cycling around gorgeous Lake Bohinj
- Intensify the challenges in the Soca Valley with canyoning, rafting and ziplining
- Sip on Slovenia’s wines in its picturesque ‘Little Tuscany’ region
For when a week on the beach just doesn’t cut it, we have the perfect antidote. Spend an epic week testing your nerves on an adrenaline-charged escapade in Slovenia’s beautiful north-west region. Fly down zip wires. Take on white water rapids. Fling yourself down waterfalls. Bike. Hike. Swim. Paddleboard. All surrounded by dramatic mountain scenery, waterfalls and crystalline lakes. But it’s not all outdoor pursuits: we’ve balanced this trip out with chocolate sampling, wine tasting and castle dining too.
Jordan is such a beautiful country, full of history and holly sites, good food, lovely friendly people.
Seeing it by bike makes it even more special as you get to appreciate the beautiful nature and whizz past villages and towns, say hello to the locals, who encourage you and all the kids who try to high-five you along the way.”
Settle into life on the edge of Lake Bohinj
Get familiar with the area on a morning hike, then paddleboard across the
Bike the mountains, then indulge your senses with chocolate tasting and a
An unforgettable afternoon canyoning
Scenic cycling and Slovenian wine tasting
An epic day of rafting and ziplining
Hike the Kobarid Historical Trail and dine like a king in a castle
Return home with lifelong memories
- Seven nights accommodation , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, one castle dinner
- Arrival and departure transfer to meet afternoon flights
- Transfers to meet afternoon and evening flights
- Equipment hire
- Equipment hire
- Any international flights to/from Ljubljana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Epic Outdoor Adventures in Slovenia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Epic Outdoor Adventures in Slovenia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 07 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Epic Outdoor Adventures in Slovenia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Epic Outdoor Adventures in Slovenia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.