- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Lake Bled Explore the town set beside an attractive lake and the famed islet with a church at its centre
- Triglav National Park Walks in the Julian Alps from tranquil Lake Bohinj and the chance to participate in mountain biking or kayaking
- Ljubljana Experience the majestic Baroque capital city with its laidback atmosphere
- Skofja Loka Discover one of the most beautiful small towns in Slovenia
Slovenia is one of the most attractive countries in the Balkans with its glistening glacial lakes, steep mountain cliffs, rambling caves and grassy meadows. Explore the laid-back capital city of Ljubljana and the countryside including, Lake Bled. Lake Bled - Probably the most photographed place in the country and its beauty won't disappoint Triglav National Park - Discover the alpine scenery on walks in the Julian Alps from tranquil Lake Bohinj Ljubljana - Explore the majestic Baroque capital city on the leafy banks of the Ljubljanica River.
Day 1 : Join trip in Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia
Day 2 : Visit Medieval Skofja Loka and free time at Lake Bled
Day 3 : Walk to Savica Waterfall in the beautiful Triglav National Park
Day 4 : Free day at Lake Bohinj; option to go walking or join other activities
Day 5 : Scenic train ride to Nova Gorica and visit to Skocjan Caves
Day 6 : Free day in Izola to explore and enjoy the nearby beaches
Day 7 : Visit to Predjama Castle en route to Ljubljana
Day 8 : Trip ends in Ljubljana
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- B&B Hotel Ljubljana Park (2 nights)
- Hotel Jezero (3 nights)
- Hotel Delfin (2 nights)
- Cable Car
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Ljubljana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Alpine Lakes of Slovenia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Alpine Lakes of Slovenia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Alpine Lakes of Slovenia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Alpine Lakes of Slovenia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.