- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Kalahari Bushman Walk, Etosha NP, Game Drives, Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings, Sossusvlei shuttle & guided walk, Dune 45, Sesriem Canyon
A perfect mix of adventure and discovery through some of Africa's most impressive sights. Have a taste of adrenaline at the thundering Victoria Falls before Namib Desert, the oldest of the world. Ride the vast plains of Okavango Delta, Etosha and Chobe National parks while scouting the diverse wildlife. Witness the daramatic landscape at the Fish River Canyon and uncover the modern lifestyle of Cape Town gorgeously settled beside the iconic cliffs.
Day 1: Livingstone, Zambia
Day 2: Livingstone – Kasane, Botswana
Day 3: Chobe National Park – Elephant Sands, Nata
Day 4: Elephant Sands, Nata - Maun
Day 5: Maun - Okavango Delta
Day 6: Okavango Delta - Maun
Day 7: Maun - Ghanzi
Day 8: Ghanzi – Windhoek, Namibia
Day 9: Windhoek – Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha National Park – Spitzkoppe
Day 12: Spitzkoppe - Swakopmund
Day 13: Swakopmund
Day 14: Swakopmund to Sossus On Foot Camp
Day 15: Swakopmund to Sossus On Foot Camp
Day 16: Sossus On Foot Camp – Sesriem area
Day 17: Fish River Canyon – Orange (Gariep) River, Namibia
Day 18: Orange (Gariep) River – Cederberg Region
Day 19: Cederberg Region – Cape Town
- 18 Breakfasts, 15 Lunches, 14 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- 15 nights twin share accommodation, 1 night pre-erected en suite tented camp (Delta); 2 night bush camping at [Khomas Region and Spitzkoppe] (equipment supplied).
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Livingstone and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South West Safari-Accommodated tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 160 today.
- Earn US$ 107+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South West Safari-Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South West Safari-Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South West Safari-Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.