- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Livingstone
Day 2: Livingstone to Kasane, Botswana
Day 3: Kasane to Nata
Day 4: Nata to Maun
Day 5: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 6: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 7: Maun to Omaheke Region, Namibia
Day 8: Omaheke Region to Windhoek, Namibia
Day 9: Windhoek to Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha to Spitzkoppe
Day 12: Spitzkoppe to Swakopmund
Day 13: Swakopmund
Day 14: Swakopmund to Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region
Day 15: Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region to Sesriem Area
Day 16: Sesriem Area to Fish River Canyon
Day 17: Fish River to Orange River,
Day 18: Orange River to Cederberg
Day 19: Cederberg to Cape Town
- 15 nights twin share accommodation, 1 night pre-erected en suite tented camp (Delta); 2 night bush camping at [Khomas Region and Spitzkoppe] (equipment supplied).
- 18 Breakfasts, 15 Lunches, 14 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Chobe NP Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Services of two crew
- Sossusvlei shuttle & guided walk*
- Sleeping bag, mattress + pillow (Khomas Region, 1 night, Spitzkoppe, 1 night)
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- Chobe NP, Fish Eagle Boat Cruise*
- Okavango Delta Wilderness Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari*
- Kalahari Bushman Walk
- Etosha NP, Game Drives
- Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings
- Dune 45
- Sesriem Canyon
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 212 today.
- Earn US$ 141+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South West Safari Accommodated 19 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South West Safari Accommodated 19 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South West Safari Accommodated 19 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.