- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- Chobe NP, Fish Eagle Boat Cruise*
- Chobe NP Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Okavango Delta Wilderness Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari*
Day 1: Livingstone
Day 2: Livingstone to Kasane
Day 3: Kasane to Nata
Day 4: Nata to Maun
Day 5: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 6: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 7: Maun to Omaheke Region
Day 8: Omaheke Region to Windhoek, Namibia
Day 9: Windhoek to Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha to Spitzkoppe
Day 12: Spitzkoppe to Swakopmund
Day 13: Swakopmund
Day 14: Swakopmund to Khomas Region
Day 15: Khomas Region to Sesriem Area
Day 16: Sesriem Area to Fish River Canyon
Day 17: Fish River to Orange River, South Africa
Day 18: Orange River to Cederberg
Day 19: Cederberg to Cape Town
- 15 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 1 night in twin share pre-erected en suite tents, 2 nights dorm room
- 18 Breakfasts, 15 Lunches, 14 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 104 today.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South West Safari 19 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 196 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South West Safari 19 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South West Safari 19 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.