- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Botswana A special wildlife experience in an untouched destination with few visitors
- Moremi Game Reserve The big wildlife of Africa in a huge unspoilt wilderness.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle Two nights on a houseboat exploring the Okavango Delta
- Chobe National Park Look for the huge herds of elephants in the park.
Join us on a journey through one of the last untouched wilderness in Africa visiting Botswana and Zambia. Starting at the majestic Victoria Falls, explore the game parks and reserves of Moremi in search of spectacular and varied wildlife, stay on board a private houseboat in the tranquil oasis of the Okavango Delta and visit Chobe National Park, especially famous for elephant, lion and cheetah. Moremi Game Reserve - The big wildlife of Africa in a huge unspoilt wilderness. Okavango Delta Panhandle - Two nights on a houseboat exploring the Okavango Delta Chobe National Park - Look for the huge herds of elephants in the park
1.Cycling down from mount Nebo
2.Cycling the kings highway
3.The off road cycling in the desert
4.The coffee demonstration in the camp
5. The church in Madaba
While some of this was due to weather and so out of your control it wasnt clear what we got instead to replace these missed experiences.
Day 1 : Join trip in Livingstone
Day 2 : Witness the wonder of Victoria Falls on the shores of the Zambezi River with optional rafting
Day 3 : Boat across Zambezi, continue to Chobe National Park. Game drives around the park in search of herds of elephant
Day 4 : Morning game drives with afternoon game viewing by boat
Day 5 : Drive across the Caprivi Strip to our houseboat on the Okavango Delta
Day 6 : Explore the waterways of the Okavango Panhandle on a private houseboat
Day 7 : Visit Tsodilo Hills, believed by locals to be the birthplace of mankind. Continue to Maun
Day 8 : Drive into the Xakanaka area of the Moremi Game Reserve
Day 9 : Game drives in Moremi in search of Africa's unique wildlife
Day 10 : A second day of viewing game on the flood plains
Day 11 : Drive back to Maun with evening cultural show
Day 12 : Trip ends in Maun
- 11 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Bushfront Lodge (2 nights)
- Kwalape Safari Lodge (2 nights)
- Houseboat (2 nights)
- The Sedia Riverside Hotel (2 nights)
- DWNP Public Campsite (3 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Camp Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Livingstone and from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Botswana and Zambia Safari Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 166 today.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Botswana and Zambia Safari Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Botswana and Zambia Safari Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Botswana and Zambia Safari Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.