- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built, Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide, The Great Rift Valley
A perfect balance of adventure and beach safari combined! Uncover the gems of East Africa on an epic 21-day adventure. Embark on game drives in search of the Big Five at the famous game reserves of South Luangwa National Park in Zambia. Cross in Tanzania to roam the magical Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Recharge atop the gorgeous beaches of Malawi, relaxing with a cocktail at hand. Soak in the incredible Victoria Falls and get a full taste of adrenaline through a myriad of activities.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Livingstone – Lusaka
Day 2: Lusaka – South Luangwa
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park – Kande Beach, Malawi
Day 5: Kande Beach
Day 6: Kande Beach – Chitimba Beach
Day 7: Chitimba Beach
Day 8: Chitimba Beach – Iringa, Tanzania
Day 9: Iringa – Mikumi National park area
Day 10: Mikumi National Park area – Dar es Salaam
Day 11: Zanzibar Island
Day 12: Zanzibar Island
Day 13: Zanzibar Island
Day 14: Zanzibar Island
Day 15: Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
Day 16: Dar es Salaam – Marangu
Day 17: Marangu - Arusha
Day 18: Arusha - Serengeti National Park
Day 19: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 20: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha, Meserani Snake Park
Day 21: Arusha – Nairobi, Kenya
- 18 nights twin share accommodation, 2 nights twin share tents.
- 20 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 16 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Livingstone and from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East African Explorer-Accommodated tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 135 today.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East African Explorer-Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 February 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East African Explorer-Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East African Explorer-Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.