- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- South Luangwa NP, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
Day 1: Livingstone to Lusaka
Day 2: Lusaka to South Luangwa NP
Day 3: South Luangwa
Day 4: South Luangwa to Kande Beach, Malawi
Day 5: Kande Beach, Malawi
Day 6: Kande Beach to Chitimba Beach
Day 7: Chitimba Beach
Day 8: Chitimba Beach to Iringa, Tanzania
Day 9: Iringa to Mikumi National Park area
Day 10: Iringa to Dar es Salaam
Day 11: Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Day 12-14: Zanzibar
Day 15: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 16: Dar es Salaam to Marangu
Day 17: Marangu to Arusha
Day 18: Arusha to the Serengeti National Park
Day 19: Serengeti NP to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 20: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 21: Arusha to Nairobi, Kenya
- 18 nights twin share accommodation, 2 nights twin share tents
- 20 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 16 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping bag, mattress + pillow (Serengeti, 1 night and Ngorongoro Crater, 1 night)
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Lunches and dinners on Zanzibar
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 158 today.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East African Explorer Accommodated 21 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit of 202 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East African Explorer Accommodated 21 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East African Explorer Accommodated 21 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.