- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- South Luangwa NP, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
A perfect balance of adventure and beach safari combined! Uncover the gems of East Africa on an epic 21-day adventure. Embark on game drives in search of the Big Five at the famous game reserves of South Luangwa National Park in Zambia. Cross in Tanzania to roam the magical Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Recharge atop the gorgeous beaches of Malawi, relaxing with a cocktail at hand. Soak in the incredible Victoria Falls and get a full taste of adrenaline through a myriad of activities.
Day 1: Livingstone – Lusaka
Day 2: Lusaka – South Luangwa
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park – Kande Beach, Malawi
Day 5: Kande Beach
Day 6: Kande Beach – Chitimba Beach
Day 7: Chitimba Beach
Day 8: Chitimba Beach – Iringa, Tanzania
Day 9: Iringa – Mikumi National park area
Day 10: Mikumi National Park area – Dar es Salaam
Day 11: Zanzibar Island
Day 12: Zanzibar Island
Day 13: Zanzibar Island
Day 14: Zanzibar Island
Day 15: Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
Day 16: Dar es Salaam – Marangu
Day 17: Marangu - Arusha
Day 18: Arusha - Serengeti National Park
Day 19: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 20: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha, Meserani Snake Park
Day 21: Arusha – Nairobi, Kenya
- 16 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 4 nights twin share tourist class hotel
- 20 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 16 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Livingstone and from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East African Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 94 today.
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East African Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 07 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
East African Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East African Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.