- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Livingstone to Lusaka
Day 2: Lusaka to South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: Luangwa National Park
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park - Kande Beach
Day 5: Kande Beach
Day 6: Kande Beach - Chitimba
Day 7: Chitimba Beach
Day 8: Chitimba Beach to Iringa, Tanzania
Day 9: Iringa- Mikumi National Park area
Day 10: Mikumi to Dar es Salaam
Day 11: Zanzibar
Day 12 - 14: Zanzibar
Day 15: Kendwa - Dar es Salaam
Day 16: Dar es Salaam - Marangu
Day 17: Marangu - Arusha
Day 18: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 19: Serengeti National Park to Ngrongoro Crater
Day 20: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 21: Arusha to Nairobi, Kenya
- 16 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 4 nights twin share tourist class hotel
- 20 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 16 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- South Luangwa NP, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- Services of two crew
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Included Highlights:
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
- The Great Rift Valley
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Lunches and dinners on Zanzibar
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 133 today.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East African Explorer 21 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East African Explorer 21 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East African Explorer 21 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.